• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Berkeley Comic Con Nov. 13 Comics-only event!

60 posts in this topic

New stuff at the show--Harvey and I are always adding stuff. I believe he has a lot of new Hulks and all the Marvel Premiere keys.

I should have a new GSX 1, new IH 181, new IF 14 and Surfer 1. 30 new 40s and 50s 10-centers. A Superman 48. Batman 87 (Martian Manhunter prototype.) Some new 9.0-9.4 12-cent Avengers. Tons of new bronze Batmans, Detectives, and Dr. Strange. Just bought about 40 Deadpools tonight plus Harley and Ivy mini plus Mad Love 1st that I'll try to get ready. I've added maybe 100 bronze dollar books too.

Carnage Comics has some new keys and new silver. Anomaly Comics never does shows so that's fresh stuff. Dr. Comics brings really fresh material that hasn't been at the store or offered for a long time.

I'll probably start a thread in general after the show seeking any feedback about how we can continue to grow and refine the show and really make it a showcase for vintage comics.

Hello All,

I finally decided to take my vintage duplicates off the shelf and bring them out to the floor boxes. I now will have books like ASM 20, 24,28,29 etc and DD 5,9,etc in the boxes to look through along with all my pre hero and Horror and scy-fi books. My floor books have almost all changed and are 60's-70's or high grade. Also bringing about 20 DC New 52 Harley Quinn #1 Variants. Have about 5 boxes of some nice 20% off books... Also wall books are as follows Wonder Woman #106 CGC 8.0 tied for highest grade, Sgt Fury #1, 1st Suicide Squad, WW 105, IM 55 etc

Contact me with any questions

Thanks to Worm and Marc for another nice little show today. The donuts and cgc meeting table was appreciated. Here's a few pics:

woo woo (Harold) showed me, Bunky, and BitterOldMan his Tec 71 while discussing the GA market with Bunky.

CE2A4850-D728-4A09-8F10-1047551147A5_zpsox3li3jo.jpg

I just saw the Dr. Strange movie a few days ago and it was really good. I felt like reading the Origin story and was able to pick up a low grade ST 115 at the show today. It's a rarity for me to buy any SA these days. I like the panels in the 115 better than the 110.

15F00762-88AF-4A90-A6D8-C789FCE527E6_zpsbj3q81rb.jpg

Thanks to Worm and Marc for another nice little show today. The donuts and cgc meeting table was appreciated. Here's a few pics:

woo woo (Harold) showed me, Bunky, and BitterOldMan his Tec 71 while discussing the GA market with Bunky.

You should have took pics of my other junk books i had with me. Few Tecs under 27 and Action 15-16-18 Sups under 15 i had out of my poor shape books.

The pic you took of the 71 looks way better than the book is you cant see the bug bites lol

You should have took pics of my other junk books i had with me. Few Tecs under 27 and Action 15-16-18 Sups under 15 i had out of my poor shape books.

The pic you took of the 71 looks way better than the book is you cant see the bug bites lol

yes I was trying to take a good view of your 71. Nice eye appeal despite the interior issues. Was good to see you today Harold :)