• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Photobucket Bogged Down?

103 posts in this topic

Large distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack on the servers of Dyn, a major DNS host happening this morning.

Affected websites:

·Twitter

·Reddit

·Spotify

·Esty

·Box

·Wix Customer Sites

·Squarespace Customer Sites

·Zoho CRM

·Iheart.com (iHeartRadio)

·Github

·The Verge

·Cleveland.com

·hbonow.com

·PayPal

·Big cartel

·Wired.com

·People.com

·Urbandictionary.com (lol)

·Basecamp

·ActBlue

·Zendesk.com

·Intercom

·Twillo

·Pinterest

·Grubhub

·Okta

·CNN

·Yammer

·Playstation Network

·Recode

·Business Insider

·Guardian.co.uk

·Weebly

·Yelp

·Intercom.com

·Imgur

I got this from them the other day:

Sorry for the interruption...

...you can now get back to your regularly scheduled cat photos.

Our site, photobucket.com is back up and running! We apologize if you recently experienced problems with our site or accessing your account. The website interruptions were due to technical issues encountered during an upgrade intended to improve website performance.

The issues have since been resolved, and at no point was any personal information or data at risk.

We would like to thank you for your patience by offering you a FREE photo Mouse Pad and FREE SHIPPING on ALL Print Shop orders.*

Offer details below.

Thanks for being a loyal Photobucket user!

I got this from them the other day:

Sorry for the interruption...

...you can now get back to your regularly scheduled cat photos.

Our site, photobucket.com is back up and running! We apologize if you recently experienced problems with our site or accessing your account. The website interruptions were due to technical issues encountered during an upgrade intended to improve website performance.

The issues have since been resolved, and at no point was any personal information or data at risk.

We would like to thank you for your patience by offering you a FREE photo Mouse Pad and FREE SHIPPING on ALL Print Shop orders.*

Offer details below.

Thanks for being a loyal Photobucket user!

as you said, that was days ago. the cats hanging by his claws this morning. if only greggy could teach me imgur...

Did anyone hear that Photobucket is not working? :shy:

Not sure how many little, square x's I can sell at the VCC this weekend but if PB doesn't turn their electricity back on before then, I guess I'll find out. doh!

I had my VCC booths completely done and working fine... now I go preview them and there are no images. I'm going to just keep my fingers crossed it's back later tonight.

Not interested in uploading 200 images somewhere new and setting that up again.