• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The deep end of the pool

19 posts in this topic

Ain't got no 350k. :tonofbricks:

Don't be coy....... you were fully and thoroughly investigated upon your joining the Boards...... so we know that you DO have the money. This is not the type of Club that one accesses with a fake I.D.......well, except maybe Stu :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

And 9.8 copies of Spidey #10 and #18. Just run-of-the-mill kind of books.

ASM10 already has 7 in 9.8 and a bunch more in 9.6. Not likely those numbers will stagnate. ASM18 is a beaut.

I can only afford 4.0s of these kind of books, guess it puts me in the kiddie pool. lol

Lucky dog...I just get to splash around in the puddle over there...

Don't be so hard on yourself ... your a tremendous slouch. My advice is to be careful about what might be floating around the deep end.

http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DTPxiXGr9nFM&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjY3ZLi5-TPAhXJ0iYKHcXMBT0Q3ywIFzAA&usg=AFQjCNF4DPF2McJtKBJqQ_FctKHmSBEpXA

Small batch of super high grade SA Marvels just listed on ComicLink including a JIM83 9.4, TTA27 9.4 and an ASM4 9.6.

Wow !

Where in the heck is the 9.8 Hulk 1? I know there is one out there in the wild, sitting in a hope chest that hasn't seen the light of day in 50 years.

Small batch of super high grade SA Marvels just listed on ComicLink including a JIM83 9.4, TTA27 9.4 and an ASM4 9.6.

Wow !

Where in the heck is the 9.8 Hulk 1? I know there is one out there in the wild, sitting in a hope chest that hasn't seen the light of day in 50 years.

Don't know about a 9.8 but another 9.4 or even a 9.6 wouldn't be a stretch.

Wow !

Not sure about being in the wild or in a hope chest, but there must be one that is in the process of being created right now in the .igb work area. ;)

Wow !

Not sure about being in the wild or in a hope chest, but there must be one that is in the process of being created right now in the .igb work area. ;)

IGB have already created a 9.6 and 9.8. Both went to auction. The 9.6 went first.