• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Venom Lethal Protector

35 posts in this topic

If you guys have any ideas about how I can tell for sure, other than slabbing it, I'm all ears. :hi:

take a pic with a regular camera from an angle

i'd also compare it to other ones

Interestingly enough, I haven't been able to find another copy of the black variant in the newsstand edition either. Will try to upload some regular photos tonight.

Valid observation. I have only seen the misprint black cover in direct editions, never seen a newsstand.

Doesn't mean it isn't real, it has all the qualities of the misprint.

Interestingly enough, I haven't been able to find another copy of the black variant in the newsstand edition either. Will try to upload some regular photos tonight.

I was about the mention the UPC

If it is a variant, it's basically a double. ^^

Submit that puppy & cross your fingers :wishluck:

You guys are getting my hopes up. Now I'm starting to sweat. :ohnoez:

I would think you could tell if the book has been scraped...having it in hand.

I would think you could tell if the book has been scraped...having it in hand.

I didn't break out a magnifying glass or anything, but I don't see any signs of distress. The red lines outlining Venom and the title seem fairly uniform. I really have no idea, but this will probably be submitted for grading, and soon.