• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Would YOU do?

15 posts in this topic

So it seems we have some cross-posting and possibilities of same between Gold and General or other forums. For example. Someone just posted a "Show Us Your 1-Shots" in Comics General and I will post some of my pre-code one-shots there. But do you all think it is redundant to start another One-Shots post here? (We had a One-Shot in July 2004 but that was only for PUBLISHERS who published only a single comic book.

So - what would YOU do?

I guess what I am asking is are there sufficient GA folks here who tend to stay in here and not hit the other forums regularly?

oh get a life POV!!!!! youre taking this all very seriously, dude!! luv ya!

I hope someday you can reread your query and laugh out loud about it..

Pah! Nothing to do with getting a life. But something to do with simply trying to coordinate things within the boards. You must remember I am a network engineer type guy and things like bandwidth, space on the home server etc. actually are considerations for me.

Also, it is a fair question to ask if most of the GA folk tend to stay in this area. I have heard such from a few and wondered about that.

And beyond that, I think you sucketh royally and I know I hateth you most fiercely!

Come visit! tongue.gifhi.gif

Pov The Anla Retentiv Lifeless Mispelller Who Cares Two Much

Hi Povertyrow,

To answer your question, I go often to the "general" forum, but there if I see a post called "Show Us Your 1-Shots" I will certainly not open it, it will probably be full of Wolverine & Punishers one shots. insane.gif

Hi Povertyrow,

To answer your question, I go often to the "general" forum, but there if I see a post called "Show Us Your 1-Shots" I will certainly not open it, it will probably be full of Wolverine & Punishers one shots. insane.gif

Exactly! There are probably a dozen "blue, red, green, etc." cover threads on general forum. I haven't even opened them for the exact same reason. Besides they are too generic, there are thousands and thousands of covers that fit the description.

I liked the "creepy crawlies" and "dope" threads. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks Fred and Arti! It is good to see SOME people understand and don't resort to trying to publicly humiliate me, threatenng me with death and ridiculing my ancenstry and heritage the way some have seen want to do. crazy.gifinsane.gif

Thanks Fred and Arti! It is good to see SOME people understand and don't resort to trying to publicly humiliate me, threatenng me with death and ridiculing my ancenstry and heritage the some have seen want to do. crazy.gifinsane.gif

Your Mother is a Hamster & your Father smells of Elderberries! Now go before a taunt you a second time!

Thanks Fred and Arti! It is good to see SOME people understand and don't resort to trying to publicly humiliate me, threatenng me with death and ridiculing my ancenstry and heritage the some have seen want to do. crazy.gifinsane.gif

Your Mother is a Hamster & your Father smells of Elderberries! Now go before a taunt you a second time!

That sounded a bit familiar and a friend at work has confirmed it was from HOLY GRAIL. I KNEW it was too clever for you! tongue.gifpoke2.gif

That sounded a bit familiar and a friend at work has confirmed it was from HOLY GRAIL. I KNEW it was too clever for you! tongue.gifpoke2.gif

confused.gif You had to have it confirmed???

poke2.gif

Someone just posted a "Show Us Your 1-Shots" in Comics General

acclaim.gif

And NO, there is more then just Wolverine & Punisher one shots... we have a few UXM one-shots too!!! smirk.gif

You had to have it confirmed???

I did. I confess that, while greatly enjoying the skit-based Python, to my taste they just do not sustain a movie. So while I have seen most of the Python films, it has only been once each and a long time ago in a cerebrum far far away. tongue.gif

Now lettuce see another one-shot!