• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So, just for kicks I started a youtube channel...
1 1

88 posts in this topic

I enjoyed that video. And I remember Sparkle City very well. When the Chicago Con was held at the Ramada they had one of the first booths when you walked in, and a very deep selection of Silver Age. Boy do I miss those moments in time. :sorry:

Jay Maybruck from Sparkle City has had his problems over the years, but he was very helpful that day, coming out from his booth to show me a few dealers around the room that might have the kind of books that I was looking for.

Here's a link to the channel's home page, in case anyone wants to bookmark it, or take a look at the Detective #71 video that I posted over the weekend.

Also, if you do enjoy this kind of stuff, please subscribe!

Linky

Here's a better look at the book. One of my keepers...

superman18.jpg

Beautiful Superman 18. Anytime I see this issue it always seems to have dust shadows, but yours is pretty flawless. Cool youtube videos as well. Keep up the good work. (thumbs u

Here's a better look at the book. One of my keepers...

superman18.jpg

Beautiful Superman 18. Anytime I see this issue it always seems to have dust shadows, but yours is pretty flawless. Cool youtube videos as well. Keep up the good work. (thumbs u

Nice videos, thanks for taking the time to make them. Subscribed.

Thanks, they've been a lot of fun to do. Now my son wants a youtube channel so he can review Lego sets!

Fire one up for him! Not really my thing, but he could end up with more subs than you. :o

Nice videos, thanks for taking the time to make them. Subscribed.

Thanks, they've been a lot of fun to do. Now my son wants a youtube channel so he can review Lego sets!

Fire one up for him! Not really my thing, but he could end up with more subs than you. :o

No doubt. The kid's got personality!