• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So, just for kicks I started a youtube channel...
1 1

88 posts in this topic

I have had an unboxing youtube channel for while now, how is comic items doing?

I've only done a few so far. They get several hundred hits, but jot as many as statue reviews. Well worth doing, though, just for fun. Might even do an unboxing video this week of my winnings from the recent ComicConnect auction.

I've only done a few so far. They get several hundred hits, but jot as many as statue reviews. Well worth doing, though, just for fun. Might even do an unboxing video this week of my winnings from the recent ComicConnect auction.

Do lots of nice Goldenage items

Mostly gold, but some nice Silver might slip in, too.

Mostly gold, but some nice Silver might slip in, too.

(thumbs u

Hi guys, I just posted a quick review of the Netflix Original Series "Travelers". If you're into time travel, I think you'll enjoy it.

just watched the pilot

Hi guys, I just posted a quick review of the Netflix Original Series "Travelers". If you're into time travel, I think you'll enjoy it.

just watched the pilot

Did you like it? I loved the pilot.

just watched the pilot

Did you like it? I loved the pilot.

very enjoyable.