• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What superhero is this Ice Girls costume? ... At the Coyotes hockey game and...

43 posts in this topic

finally had a chance to upload from my phone...

the girl on the left is Robin

but what character is the one in the orange outfit?

blKWPwXl.jpg

larger

blKWPwX.jpg

sorry if this is blurry - cropped out most of it to show the uniform

00g1gWgl.jpg

fOL1GIsl.jpg

here is one my brother took but doesn't have the costume in question include-- we'll file this under "research"

maybe it is Elecktra? Or Phoenix-- not sure. Big Barda seems like a big reach. Phoenix kind of makes sense living in Phoenix.

The color of the outfit is a burnt orange.

The head band had nothing on it-- just the same color as the outfit with a tail coming off it-- which led me to the Elecktra thought.

my brother thought the front of the costume may have just had a Tasmanian Devil printed on it too-- so it is possible it was not a superhero but why would every single one of the girls be wearing one and not her?

I'm amazed there are so many fans in the stands.

there were more-- it was a break in action. Pretty decent crowd to watch two pretty poor teams play. All the upper decks were pretty full. It was dollar night so that might have been part of it plus the tickets we used were free ones for being season package buyers.

I'm amazed there are so many fans in the stands.

there were more-- it was a break in action. Pretty decent crowd to watch two pretty poor teams play. All the upper decks were pretty full. It was dollar night so that might have been part of it plus the tickets we used were free ones for being season package buyers.

What is dollar night? Hot Dogs $1.00? etc

finally had a chance to upload from my phone...

the girl on the left is Robin

but what character is the one in the orange outfit?

blKWPwXl.jpg

larger

blKWPwX.jpg

sorry if this is blurry - cropped out most of it to show the uniform

00g1gWgl.jpg

fOL1GIsl.jpg

here is one my brother took but doesn't have the costume in question include-- we'll file this under "research"

Call Phoenix Coyotes. Ask them what is the heck she wore?

I think the tickets are a dollar. Hockey is just that unpopular in Phoenix. It is way past time to move that team to Quebec City where it would be appreciated.

I think Seattle would be a good place to move the team, especially since they lost basketball and are close enough to the border for fans of Canadian teams to come down too.

I think the tickets are a dollar. Hockey is just that unpopular in Phoenix. It is way past time to move that team to Quebec City where it would be appreciated.

I think Seattle would be a good place to move the team, especially since they lost basketball and are close enough to the border for fans of Canadian teams to come down too.

Not to disparage Pheonix (Glendale) but it's a real joke that they, Florida and a few others keep hanging onto franchises that just aren't viable in these loactions.

Bettman has his head so far up his *ss that he will never admit that these franchises are money pits and should be moved to cities that can sustain them.

This is still a primarily a gate driven revenue league and the NHLPA must be crying at the attendance figures in these cities. rantrant