• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show Off Your Halloween Costumes!

32 posts in this topic

Haha someone just passed me her phone to show me what you dressed up as on Facebook lol

We went as V and Evey Hammond.

lol That's awesome! :) Any big plans tonight?

Waiting to get our first kid to stop by :( its amazing we live in town have 3 schools within 4 blocks and we get on average 5 kids a year.

Besides that pricing books haha

:D

And next year we'll get her a bigger bag or pumpkin for candy. This year was big enough for her. She had a ton of fun. :cloud9:

"I'm Sofia the First! Woo hoo! :whee: "

let her have her basket, take some shopping bags to empty the basket into.......we did that for my son for yrs, granted we'd be out for hr's and hit the neighborhood's of different family members then my friends, it was funny bc by that point he was smaller and passed out by the end of the night

I went as a "disappointment" again for the 15 year in a row.

On a lighter note, here's my little dumpling as "Everest" from Paw Patrol :

30070082754_0574849886_b.jpg

She had a blast (as usual) and I was lucky to get to spend a few hours with her trick-or-treating. April looked cute as well (she went as her 17-year-old self when she worked in a movie theater, but I'm not allowed to post pictures of her online.). :)