• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic comics 3

140 posts in this topic

I have a Fantastic Comics 3 in CGC 6.0 (with Mod Pro Rest, though). Bought it several years ago from another boardie who left the forum some time back.

Like some (most?) of the people in this thread who have one, it's my number one grail. I had a chance to buy the Central Valley copy from Brian Peets a few years back as well, but the price tag was a little out of reach at the time, and I had the aforementioned copy by then. I do regret not going for it - it presented really well, with only a barely visible spine split keeping it from the 9.0 / 9.2 range.

I have a Fantastic Comics 3 in CGC 6.0 (with Mod Pro Rest, though).

Awesome Andy - resto on a book like Fantastic 3 doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Scan?

Here we go...excuse the glare at the top.

Fantastic%20Comics%203.jpg

:takeit:

Awesome Andy - resto on a book like Fantastic 3 doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Scan?

:takeit:

No kidding, very pretty book!

Scan?

hey!! I was the OP!! Soooooo :takeit:

Great book!! It's without a doubt my favorite cover of the Golden Age. :cloud9: I have one also .No back cover but front cover looks nice. Off white to white pages complete otherwise. Cornerstone of my collection.

Great book!! It's without a doubt my favorite cover of the Golden Age. :cloud9: I have one also .No back cover but front cover looks nice. Off white to white pages complete otherwise. Cornerstone of my collection.

this is my sentiment as well. will no doubt be among the very last books in the very last short-box when that day comes.