• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VCC HALL OPENS TONIGHT

13 posts in this topic

The VCC thread will be opened tonight at 11 PM EDT for the final VCC of the year.

Apologies to all - the organizers have been watching too much late night baseball.

This is the fourth forum where I have seen this message. I don't think you're supposed to advertise your sales anywhere except the sales thread.

It's a little different than that..... it's a community Sales Thread that is open to all members..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

I believe this is around the 35th VCC. It happens 3 times a year, and has been running for something like 8-10 years. If you click on the link supplied by Rob, you will see further information, although the large clickable image therein is not showing up for me right now, perhaps due to Photobucket problems.

My apologies then. But perhaps some context would have been useful. I have been a daily participant on these boards for many years, but I have not heard of VCC.

Don't feel bad - other then a core 30-40 people (most of them sellers at the event) I don't think many other people know about it.

I probably won't set up this time as we have a local show to set up but will try to buy a few things.

+1. But if I end up buying any thing big at noon it means my Con is dead and I'm going to be pissed