• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

I didn't know you had an interest in Teen Humor.

:gossip: His interests keep expanding.

Very pretty! I can't remember the last time I picked up a teen humor. hm

b00c65e0.jpg

I've only got half a dozen or so. I picked up the WOW off ebay when John Verzyl auctioned it off. It went silly cheap. Felt kinda bad for John but enjoyed getting the book. I got this one, too.

WowComics66.jpg

Great Crippen copy! Plus it's an interesting gga era of the Timely humor books. The women looked like they were drawn as nudes and then the clothes were added on top. On this cover, the artwork shows Nellie's legs outlined in full length even though the dress covers them. The same style appeared on some covers for Millie, Tessie, and Hedy as well.

Very pretty! I can't remember the last time I picked up a teen humor. hm

b00c65e0.jpg

My latest Nellie just back from CGC. I wish I had a scanner. doh!

The iPhone pic just doesn't do it justice.

Also anyone recognize the cover notations P5/5 ?

I don't know if anything, just wondering if someone else might know if it means anything at all.

540ae01e.jpg

I'm not really a teen humor collector, but I thought I had one of these around here and, sure enough, here it is:

farmers1.jpg[/img]

for someone that isn't a collector, you sure wound up with a really nice copy of one of the grails (thumbs u

Hard to argue with that :)

:gossip: He probably has half a dozen copies of Dizzy Dames #1 lying around as well lol