• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

Never seen this until recent pickup :)

Scan0058_zpsoxyyozdo.jpg

Is there really a blueprint for how to build your own particle accelerator in that mag?

Yes a model on how to build one and the guy does look like Dino

That's a cool book. I've never seen any of those. I like those short run teenage books. They can actually be real affordable but a real challenge to complete. Here is another cool short run title.

comjuniorhop3_zps1x90x2cf.jpg

This one's great! The feather in Junior's cap seems to have gone, how should we say, erect?

Took me quite a while to track down a copy of this issue. Completed this little three issue run. I don't know if I've ever seen a high-grade copy of any of them. My copies of 5 and 6 are CGC 3.5s.

a4bf5a9c-2662-4f3c-96e9-bde0fe49e618_zpsmyyufxg1.jpg

Took me quite a while to track down a copy of this issue. Completed this little three issue run. I don't know if I've ever seen a high-grade copy of any of them. My copies of 5 and 6 are CGC 3.5s.

Congratulations Tony! (thumbs u

Certainly is a tough three comic set to complete. Plus prices have really escalated over the last few years.

Congratulations Tony! (thumbs u

Certainly is a tough three comic set to complete. Plus prices have really escalated over the last few years.

Thanks, Ray. Picked it up for $185, which seems like a (relative) bargain, although as the scan shows, the interior covers are tanned. As you know, finding any copy at all is a challenge, so I was happy to get it.