• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

group shot when the last skin is on the wall--promise.

What is the painted cover want list? How many are there? :popcorn:

alphabetically:

cindy smith 39

georgie 25

junior miss 35, 36, 37.

mitzi's romances 10.

patsy walker 35, 36, 37, 38.

venus 7, 8.

I know the Georgie #25 is by Peter Dribben. Are any other of these his work?

GCD credits the Junior Miss 36 cover to Louise Altson, who I have to admit I never heard of.

I found this page on Louise a while back Link

She did the Patsy Walker and Junior Miss covers and the Cindy Smith looks like her work but is unsigned. I'm not sure about the Venus covers though. I really liked these covers and was able to find all of them. High grade copies are tough to find.

Just picked up another book in this tough series. (Two in 2 months with a 3 year gap in between). I still need a #4. I have never seen it. Does anybody have one to post?

comlucyrealgonegirl1_zpsa1th8gly.jpg

comlucyrealgonegirl2_zpsn5ms4tqu.jpg

comlucyrealgonegirl3_zpshcrlqdny.jpg

At long last the run is done. Here is the beater #4 to finish that I was able to get off the bay. Will need to upgrade but I'm just happy to be done with this short but very tough run.

comlucyrealgonegirl4_zpsruspszcr.jpg

Just picked up another book in this tough series. (Two in 2 months with a 3 year gap in between). I still need a #4. I have never seen it. Does anybody have one to post?

At long last the run is done. Here is the beater #4 to finish that I was able to get off the bay. Will need to upgrade but I'm just happy to be done with this short but very tough run.

(worship)

I still need 2 and 3 :(

Congratulations! :applause:(thumbs u