• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teen Humor--Anything but Archie
12 12

3,276 posts in this topic

143ksk spotted this in Chicago but the asking price was a bit high. I finally caved in and got it for a bit less. I'm a sucker for early Millie. Unfortunately the contents are Frankie Fuddle, Little Lana and other such stuff but it's one of my favorite pre-DeCarlo Millie covers.

Millie%20Vacation057_zpseh41r8xo.jpg

I found this great copy of Corliss #2 as well. Nice upgrade for me.

Corliss2058_zpsvfjicnpi.jpg

Other than those I bought a lot of Samm Schwartz Jughead issues I was missing.

143ksk spotted this in Chicago but the asking price was a bit high. I finally caved in and got it for a bit less. I'm a sucker for early Millie. Unfortunately the contents are Frankie Fuddle, Little Lana and other such stuff but it's one of my favorite pre-DeCarlo Millie covers.

A great Millie cover that I haven't seen before.

It looks like the starfish is looking up her skirt lol .

A great Millie cover that I haven't seen before.

It looks like the starfish is looking up her skirt lol .

It's a new on me, too.