• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's DEADPOOL 3 starring Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman (2024)
5 5

571 posts in this topic

On 5/21/2024 at 9:43 PM, TupennyConan said:

Cheeky bromance died in 2010. May this R-marketed-to-children junque die on the sicko LUV U pegging vine as well.

Yup. I’m looking forward to watching it as well. July’s too long off.

This movie will probably make a billion dollars!

Am I excited to go see it?  I guess for Wolverine and the X-men related scenes.

Deadpool is the lamest character in Marvel comics history.  Written for the middle/high school level brains of cornball farts jokes.

Ryan was definitely born to play this role.  Both Deadpool and Ryan are one in the same, pandering to the simple minded individuals.

I can't wait to dump all my copies of New Mutants #98 before the movie comes out.  What an over printed piece of trash comic. Take the profit and buy real comics with it.

:foryou:

On 5/28/2024 at 12:38 PM, NewWorldOrder said:

I can't wait to dump all my copies of New Mutants #98 before the movie comes out.  What an over printed piece of trash comic. Take the profit and buy real comics with it.

:roflmao:keep at least one!!   Got any high grade mark jeweller copies stashed away?

Any one who was there when the book came out, it's forever trek.   But it certainly is looking like bluechip key at this point.

Posted (edited)
On 5/27/2024 at 7:56 PM, Microchip said:

:roflmao:keep at least one!!   Got any high grade mark jeweller copies stashed away?

Any one who was there when the book came out, it's forever trek.   But it certainly is looking like bluechip key at this point.

lol nope

However I did get a "Newsstand" copy literally graded today in CGC 9.8.  Can't wait to dump it on eBay and get rid of it!

1 down 9 more to go!

Edited by NewWorldOrder

On 5/29/2024 at 11:45 AM, NewWorldOrder said:

lol nope

However I did get a "Newsstand" copy literally graded today in CGC 9.8.  Can't wait to dump it on eBay and get rid of it!

1 down 9 more to go!

Dam, thats a decent stash right there!   I get it, once you''ve had them, they loose appeal.  

On 5/27/2024 at 9:38 PM, NewWorldOrder said:

This movie will probably make a billion dollars!

Am I excited to go see it?  I guess for Wolverine and the X-men related scenes.

Deadpool is the lamest character in Marvel comics history.  Written for the middle/high school level brains of cornball farts jokes.

Ryan was definitely born to play this role.  Both Deadpool and Ryan are one in the same, pandering to the simple minded individuals.

:foryou:

Marvel-Comics-Deadpool-Fartscopy.thumb.jpg.1d0cfe1bfa0857c835afb7a87d462383.jpg

On 5/30/2024 at 12:03 PM, Bosco685 said:

:roflmao:

I love it.  Pretty tame compared to what I imagined but still a great marketing idea.  I'm sure they'll eventually start coming up with ideas for drink containers and anything else that will boost snacks/drinks sales.

***As long as they don't jack up the prices because its already a ripoff