• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MCU's DEADPOOL 3 starring Ryan Reynolds, Hugh Jackman (2024)
4 4

520 posts in this topic

The filmmaker explained in a recent interview why the movie, which also stars Hugh Jackman reprising his role of Wolverine, is not Deadpool 3 despite being the third Deadpool movie.

“As far as crafting the Deadpool and Wolverine story, I just felt privileged every day because you’re talking about two massive movie stars in their most iconic roles,” Levy told Screen Rant during CinemaCon. “It also gave me an opportunity. It’s the third Deadpool movie, but it’s not Deadpool 3. It’s a different thing that’s very much Deadpool and Wolverine. And it’s not trying to copycat anything from the first two movies. They were awesome, but this is a two-hander character adventure.”

Liked the previous two, and I’ll get my first senior citizen matinee concession ticket for this one, just having hit 60.

Hope I don’t fall asleep during it, though.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 4/21/2024 at 4:28 PM, Ken Aldred said:

Liked the previous two, and I’ll get my first senior citizen matinee concession ticket for this one, just having hit 60.

Hope I don’t fall asleep during it, though.

Heck, I started to fall asleep in movies in my 30s. I distinctly remember doing so watching Green Lantern. My 5 year old daughter had to wake me when the credits rolled. :roflmao:

Screenshot_20240422_090847_X.thumb.jpg.38aaaa3ea22661eb23571d06e8e7371b.jpg

I'd like this to be them joining Endgame's final battle.