• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #36 Blue 1.5 & Flash Comics #2 Blue 3.5 - February 1940

22 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Selling my last 2 books to fund a bigger comic art purchase. Both books are pretty rare, especially the flash comics #2.

Detective Comics #36 1.5 Blue

and

Flash Comics #2 3.5 Blue

Here are the rules.

First :takeit: gets it and trumps any on going PMs. Payment by Paypal, money order or personal check due within 7 days. If you pay by check, book will ship after your check clears any hold placed by my bank.

Shipping by Fed Ex Express to USA is $20 for one book.

No returns due to third party grading. NO HOS or Probation List members.

RickyB

Sorry don't have photo bucket so going to use the comicartfans website to post pics.

Detective Comics 36 - SOLD (a 1.5 recently sold for 7500 but with better pq. I know the pages are classified as brittle, however there is virtually no flaking. I believe most of the brittleness is in the spine)

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1360449

And

Flash Comics 2 - SOLD ( only like 12 blue copies? First hawkman cover)

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1360476

Thanks for looking!

RickyB

Hey all,

I have pretty much hit my goal for my purchase so closing this down. Flash 2 goes back in the box and any one that I was in discussions with via PM we can continue to attempt to work something out.

Thanks every one!

Ricky

Congrats to buyer and seller. :golfclap: Great book!

Oh what I'd do for a larger war chest when the need to raid it hits, or maybe just larger cojones.

Who's the patron saint of missed opportunities anyway. Ugh. :facepalm: