• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics 38 CGC 6.0 (MP) OW- 1st Boy Wonder

45 posts in this topic

Awesome books with great potential growth still.

It took me ages to grab a beater copy, so I know how you feel about selling!

Hope it goes well with this book, and life.

This is a steal - great book, great price!

Good luck!

Awesome books with great potential growth still.

It took me ages to grab a beater copy, so I know how you feel about selling!

Hope it goes well with this book, and life.

This is a steal - great book, great price!

Good luck!

Thanks man! I appreciate it. It really is a tough book that will be even tougher to part with.

How do you feel about taking a soul as a form of Payment :baiting:

I'll offer up GAtor's. Dark souls get a premium right?

:o

:slapfight: Whoahh. I'm staying out of this lol

Early morning bumparoo. Jumping Jellyfish. I need more sleep.

Totally agree, Robin gets a lot of hate for some reason. But he set the standard for side kicks and teenage heroes, much like Batman & Superman did for their style of characters.

Robin haters love to say Batman works better alone. The whole 11 solo issues he had before Robin lol

Totally agree, Robin gets a lot of hate for some reason. But he set the standard for side kicks and teenage heroes, much like Batman & Superman did for their style of characters.

Robin haters love to say Batman works better alone. The whole 11 solo issues he had before Robin lol

It’s because of Wertham. But Wertham somewhat repented (or at least reconsidered the superficial approach of SOTI) with "The World of Fanzines".

So should do the Robin haters… Robin rocks! :D

I've always identified with Robin, and loved the character since I was a kid. When I would part my hair to the side, I'd say I had "Robin hair." When Bats is in trouble, who's there? It's none other than the boy wonder.

I agree with the stacking order as well. If one doesn't appreciate Robin, that's one thing, but one must appreciate the book. To me, this is a classic cover and story all day as well.

I'll have this book one day. I would rather get a beater first and work my way up to one this nice.

I tried to find a beater for a long time myself, but there are not many out there, at least while I was looking. The big GA Tec boom happened and it was over.