• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 237 CGC 9.2 white and others just posted.

9 posts in this topic

I just snapped up your SA #215. Nice looking book. Thanks for the free shipping!

Jeff

Thanks Jeff! You will not be disappointed. The book will go out tomorrow, and you'll have it before the end of the week.

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

The Curse of Lono is actually worth more than $100.00 (couple days left still), but it's just like comics, all about condition. That is a first edition/first printing in VF (our NM is a book collectors VF, and they don't have NM).

Thanks for the nice comments guys!

The Curse of Lono is actually worth more than $100.00 (couple days left still), but it's just like comics, all about condition. That is a first edition/first printing in VF (our NM is a book collectors VF, and they don't have NM).

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Thanks for the pointers about book grading...something I know nothing about. I would imagine mine's in comparable shape, as I keep my books pretty nice. I'll have to check it out, though. I'll wait to list mine until after yer auction, too, natch. thumbsup2.gif

I just snapped up your SA #215. Nice looking book. Thanks for the free shipping!

Jeff

Jeff I just PMd you the tracking information. You should have the book by Thursday. Thanks for your business!

Tim