• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An Entertaining Comic (E.C.)

49 posts in this topic

Two-Fisted Tales # 18, Canadian edition.

tft12.jpg

Gorgeous copy of a great cover. What is the story with the Canadian editions? Do they bring a premium or are they considered less desirable (like SA and later pence copies)?

Two-Fisted Tales # 18, Canadian edition.

tft12.jpg

Gorgeous copy of a great cover. What is the story with the Canadian editions? Do they bring a premium or are they considered less desirable (like SA and later pence copies)?

It's equal value or just slightly less. This one's not rare or scarce.

My all-time favorite EC story. What I wouldn't do to own that story's original artwork !!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I believe I know who owns it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused.gif

I'm pretty sure it would cost me an arm and two legs to buy it, even if it were for sale. confused-smiley-013.gif

My all-time favorite EC story. What I wouldn't do to own that story's original artwork !!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

I believe I know who owns it. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

confused.gif

I'm pretty sure it would cost me an arm and two legs to buy it, even if it were for sale. confused-smiley-013.gif

I doubt the guy would even part with it. I think he owns SOME original EC art by each member of the entire bullpen as well. I'd like to see his horror comic collection, as I know he owns at least the entire Harvey horror runs in addition to all the EC material. But yeah, if he sold, this stuff wouldn't go cheaply... wink.gif

I'm pretty sure it would cost me an arm and two legs to buy it, even if it were for sale

Keep going! At that rate you will be able to equip a full team! 27_laughing.gifgrin.gif

confused.gifflamed.gifWhy I oughta,.... Christo_pull_hair.gif

There are only a few known copies of each to exist and #2 is the toughest in the run of # 1-3 that were published.

Y'know, I had a Canadian copy of "Junior" comics, (the Feldstein GGA book) that was a reprint of a regular issue of JUNIOR but with an entirely different cover...It was a real low grade , Fair, but I still sold if for 225....I wonder how rare that book is. Seeing your run of Weird Suspenstories got me thinking about that one. I really like the cover to # 2....thanks very much for sharing these.

I also have a copy of JUNIOR Canadian Edition under the name Comedy Comics with Junior and a bunch of harem girls on the cover flying on a large 78 RPM record.

My copy is G/VG and not for sale at this time.

Is this the same one you sold in Fair for $225USD??

Sweet books! The cover to SSS#16 is one of my longtime favorites.

I agree, and the story the cover is based on("A Kind of Justice" by Crandall) is one of EC's best.

Gorgeous copies Fuelman.

This was posted in the werewolf thread but is one of the covers I particularly like. Although I could say the same about quite a few of the ECs.

792605-TalesCrypt35.jpg