• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!

447 posts in this topic

Ricky 5

Sadly, not autobiographical, I've never dated a redhead in my life, lol

Kinda rugged, with spotting/foxing along RH FC, general wear, and there's a vertical tear in the CF from the lower staple up for a couple inches. Otherwise sound, white pages.

Grab a nice reader for $10

2VYYSfm.jpg

:takeit:

Let's get started with a BUNDLE, shall we?

BATMAN BUNDLE

Detective 79 $200

Detective 81 $150

Detective 90 $150

Batman 21 SOLD!

Total $500 for the three left, take them all for $440

Man, tough crowd this week.

You'd swear everybody was spending all their money on something silly like Christmas presents for their family or some such, :D

Here's one to tide you over while I run some errands.

Paul Terry's Comics 101

Glossy copy, minor general wear, with chip out lower spine, 1/2" and 1/4" tear upper BC. Tight and clean, white pages.

Take it home for $20

ACuMVuw.jpg

Oh, all right. ONE more, then I really do have to go do some chores.

Tom Mix Western 1

Nice copy. Flat and clean, bit of gloss left, tight with white pages. There's a bit of general wear, and some stacking wrinkles on the FC, should be visible in scan. Good candidate for a press, I may have to have a chat with Al Stoltz if it doesn't sell, lol

Asking $150

4ChZhIZ.jpg

All right, I'm back!

Let's try some affordable lowgraders.

Georgie Comics 30 SOLD!

Front cover and interior only, somebody matched up the wrong BC with this book and I'll send it along, but I have no clue what book it's from. I WILL say that inside the BC (the wrong BC) there's page 2 of a text story about Mickey the Monkey visiting the zoo, for what it's worth.

The George 30 cover is rough along the spine, has a horizontal tear along the sub-type crease center FC, from the LH edge to the cheerleader's temple. Interior is quite nice, tight with white pages.

Grab an oddball reader for $10

GD3A2qx.jpg

All right, I'm back!

Let's try some affordable lowgraders.

Georgie Comics 30

Front cover and interior only, somebody matched up the wrong BC with this book and I'll send it along, but I have no clue what book it's from. I WILL say that inside the BC (the wrong BC) there's page 2 of a text story about Mickey the Monkey visiting the zoo, for what it's worth.

The George 30 cover is rough along the spine, has a horizontal tear along the sub-type crease center FC, from the LH edge to the cheerleader's temple. Interior is quite nice, tight with white pages.

Grab an oddball reader for $10

GD3A2qx.jpg

I'll take it Rick!

Teenage Romances 38

Chock full of Matt Baker Goodness, with a killadilla cover...on a low grade copy.

Cover loose, spine roll, CF loose. Still complete, with offwhite pages, a good reader with three Baker stories.

O'street G is $77, I'm asking $60 SOLD!

FUrmeAk.jpg

Teenage Romances 38

Chock full of Matt Baker Goodness, with a killadilla cover...on a low grade copy.

Cover loose, spine roll, CF loose. Still complete, with offwhite pages, a good reader with three Baker stories.

O'street G is $77, I'm asking $60

FUrmeAk.jpg

I'll take it Rick!

Jingle Jangle Comics 10

Two George Carlson stories, Jingle Jangle Tales and The Piefaced Prince of Old Pretzelburg, plus other very odd funny stuff.

Cover loose, with small piece out of spine at staple. Otherwise some general wear, tight interior with white pages.

Grab a pretty reader for $15 SOLD!

VbLQiFJ.jpg

Action Comics 37

Well, most of it anyhow.

Cover loose with most of the spine split, two CF out, all stories complete except for The Three Aces.

Origin of Congo Bill in this issue.

O'street G is $300, rough reader for $75 SOLD!

dq2gFL8.jpg

Patsy Walker 6

Rough reader, incomplete.

CF out, tears on two pages, and a third page has the two upper panels torn entirely out.

You'd be buying this one to read the first and last stories, or to marry a nice cover to your coverless copy.

$10 takes it

3M2bm4Q.jpg

Teenage Romances 38

O'street G is $77, I'm asking $60

FUrmeAk.jpg

No brain required- only basic typing skills.

(thumbs u

Cindy Comics 30

Cover is rugged with plenty of wear and pieces out along spine BC, first fold is gone, CF intact.

FREE with the next purchase, just claim it! CLAIMED!

c9hf3pY.jpg

Black Magic V1 #6

Woo woo, Simon and Kirby!

Tape at lower staple, spine roll, some general wear with a few small tears RH edge FC. . Cover attached at upper staple only, CF is tight. White pages.

O'street G is $60, take home a solid copy for $40

nbVsZNI.jpg