• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr.X's Christmas Contest 2016 is in motion.

981 posts in this topic

:takeit:

Against the rules sir! We just covered this!

Maybe, I don't know. Don't listen to me.

I know, I was just seeing if I could be fast enough to post. Just having some fun. :sorry:

:makepoint::makepoint:

But that part IS fun, isn't, it;);)?

lol yes, this is the third year I've been participating in the good Dr's contest, I love it. Dr. sorry if I confused anyone :foryou:

Just noticed that from page 1 lol. Seems everyone had some trouble with the rules :makepoint: including me!!

I think everything is pretty clear. Every year I try and tweak things to avoid problems but it still happens. No big deal though. Send me your shipping info. I'm tagging these boxes as I go.

Just noticed that from page 1 lol. Seems everyone had some trouble with the rules :makepoint: including me!!

I think everything is pretty clear. Every year I try and tweak things to avoid problems but it still happens. No big deal though. Send me your shipping info. I'm tagging these boxes as I go.

Yes for sure everything is clear it's just some of us dummies neglected to even read them!! doh!

Yes for sure everything is clear it's just some of us dummies neglected to even read them!! doh!

Bingo-1.gif

Hardly, Mr. "high road."

You were classy last round, and now I feel so much less guilty for partaking in Dr. X's generosity and your good heart.

(shrug) Sorry if I offended you somehow

No, I meant that sincerely, you took the high road. Sorry if the quote made it sound sarcastic. [And I was the one who screwed up with the rules. D'oh.]

Hardly, Mr. "high road."

You were classy last round, and now I feel so much less guilty for partaking in Dr. X's generosity and your good heart.

Alright Alright, lets calm down in here, its all for fun. :whee:

Hardly, Mr. "high road."

No, I meant that sincerely, you took the high road. Sorry if the quote made it sound sarcastic.

lol omg I was just telling someone ..I've had to start putting *SPOILER THIS POST CONTAINS SARCASM THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE SARCASM IMPAIRED*

Hardly, Mr. "high road."

No, I meant that sincerely, you took the high road. Sorry if the quote made it sound sarcastic.

I thought you meant it sincerely, but you left out some punctuation. Been there, MANY times;)

Nice that you both won now, worked out perfectly.

Dwayne you and I should open a test page and just practice there...I think Stanley wanted to join in, lol...;)

Sorry, Tim, I'm sure people will TRY to keep out of your way, it's just fun;)