• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr.X's Christmas Contest 2016 is in motion.

981 posts in this topic

Now my understanding is that mystery box winners and bonus winners can try to win the silver age silver bar signal lot, is that correct?

Whereas the mystery boxes and bonus books are only available to someone who hasn't won, correct?

You keep reading me my own rules. Thanks for the info. lol

tumblr_l5s29nhnWm1qata4m.gif

Well played sir. As I stated, I'm just sitting here drinking copious amount of wine.

I'd like to be officially in charge of the obvious if I may be so bold.

I really have no clue about the rules on any of this - there seem to be so many. :P

the budget was $18.00 on that movie.

The trailer somehow made it look worse than when I'd visualized it based on the shorter clip you played.

I've seen it multiple times like Plan 9 or Creeping Terror. Its cult film that's so bad its good. It's a must see for bad filming, editing, you name it. A cinematic train wreck.

I really have no clue about the rules on any of this - there seem to be so many. :P

rules are simple

Main Prizes - anyone world wide.

Mystery Boxes - U.S. only

Bonus Boxes - Worldwide

Silver Age Lot - U.S. only

Anyone want to order a pizza or chili dogs.

the budget was $18.00 on that movie.

The trailer somehow made it look worse than when I'd visualized it based on the shorter clip you played.

I've seen it multiple times like Plan 9 or Creeping Terror. Its cult film that's so bad its good. It's a must see for bad filming, editing, you name it. A cinematic train wreck.

What's really scary is my husband just said he's seen it multiple times and it was almost as good as "Invasion from Mars" :fear:

also you can only win the same prize once, correct

My understanding is yes, with the exception of the main prize and the silver age lot. Previous winners of mystery and/or bonus boxes may win those as well.

that doesn't work with most of the time-traveling movies I've watched...,

My understanding is yes, with the exception of the main prize and the silver age lot. Previous winners of mystery and/or bonus boxes may win those as well.

Let's see. we are 76 pages into this contest and still going over the rules. lol. Everyone can win the main prizes, regardless if you win another prize box.

charadesninjatumblr.gif

that doesn't work with most of the time-traveling movies I've watched...,

It only works in a parallel universe in the past, not the future.

Let's see. we are 76 pages into this contest and still going over the rules. lol. Everyone can win the main prizes, regardless if you win another prize box.

charadesninjatumblr.gif

that's correct lol