• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr.X's Christmas Contest 2016 is in motion.

981 posts in this topic

Now my understanding is that mystery box winners and bonus winners can try to win the silver age silver bar signal lot, is that correct?

Whereas the mystery boxes and bonus books are only available to someone who hasn't won, correct?

Now my understanding is that mystery box winners and bonus winners can try to win the silver age silver bar signal lot, is that correct?

Whereas the mystery boxes and bonus books are only available to someone who hasn't won, correct?

Honestly I just like the thrill of it and if I were to somehow win the silver age lot, I'd donate it to the holiday raffle if that would be allowed, as I'm more than happy with the mystery box.

Of course this is all hypothetical as Im bored....

You keep reading me my own rules. Thanks for the info. lol

tumblr_l5s29nhnWm1qata4m.gif

You keep reading me my own rules. Thanks for the info. lol

tumblr_l5s29nhnWm1qata4m.gif

Well played sir. As I stated, I'm just sitting here drinking copious amount of wine.

I'd like to be officially in charge of the obvious if I may be so bold.

Robot monster, OK, I was thinking more, guy in an ape suit with a bowl stuck on his head...but it's kind of cool, like Ed Wood and his paper plate flying saucers;)

Robot Monster is the name of the movie. He was a pervert too.

robot%20monster%201.gif

Robot monster, OK, I was thinking more, guy in an ape suit with a bowl stuck on his head...but it's kind of cool, like Ed Wood and his paper plate flying saucers;)

Robot Monster is the name of the movie. He was a pervert too.

robot%20monster%201.gif

I had to blow it up to make sure she had a strapless underneath, lol...I was wondering where the censors were....whew;)