• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

COMIC BOOK PEDIGRESS...50 GRETATEST COLLECTIONS
2 2

20 posts in this topic

matt nelsons new book will be out soon on the 50 gretaest pedigree collections,

and i am honored, the action 1 he choose to put on the cover of his new book is MY ACTION 1, the cgc blue label 6.5 copy!

We've been wondering which copy that was... 893applaud-thumb.gif

and i am honored, the action 1 he choose to put on the cover of his new book is MY ACTION 1, the cgc blue label 6.5 copy!

What?! You own the CGC 6.5 Action #1? Gee, I would never have guessed! Like, you've only mentioned it in 99% of your posts! rolling.gif

What?! You own the CGC 6.5 Action #1? Gee, I would never have guessed! Like, you've only mentioned it in 99% of your posts! rolling.gif

Hell... if I had it I would probably have it posted in my sig line...

That would be highly preferable (I've set up my configuration so I don't see avatars or sigs 27_laughing.gif)! It's just getting a bit old, you know? We know it's a great book and a vast majority of the people on these boards, including myself, would love to own it. Fine. Acknowledged. Agreed. Let's move on...

I wouldn't let anyone elses comments bother you. You own one of the most valuable books in the world. I also collect early action comics, but I don't own anything like your book. I would like to see a scan of your book in this post

On 4/26/2005 at 10:44 PM, action1kid said:

This must be the Earth 2 Matt Nelson.  hm