• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

All-American comics no.16 the Green lantern

299 posts in this topic

Awesome story and awesome book. These stories usually end up being fake, or the book is actually garbage. This sort of tale is what makes the hobby so fun!

1.8 to 2.0

Also looks like the hand matches the age of the comic :)

Which makes it all the better

Congrats to the owner

Play your cards right and don't quick sell this to a collector or dealer.

Get it reviewed by a professional who can press and dry clean it and fold back all the parts carefully to them maximize the slabbed grade and your end price if you should decide to slab and sell. Personally most folks here would love to own it.

If I were in your position I'd keep it too.

1.8 to 2.0

Also looks like the hand matches the age of the comic :)

Which makes it all the better

Congrats to the owner

Play your cards right and don't quick sell this to a collector or dealer.

Get it reviewed by a professional who can press and dry clean it and fold back all the parts carefully to them maximize the slabbed grade and your end price if you should decide to slab and sell. Personally most folks here would love to own it.

If I were in your position I'd keep it too.

Take comicdey's advice. Send it to CCS first and have them review it. You'll spend a little money, but you will end up with the maximum grade.