• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another AM 15 scam sort of

26 posts in this topic

CGC CBCS PGX everyone grades diff. CGC is real tight CBCS/PGX are not as tight. I would say after press it should be 1.0 (shrug)

The press did approve the appearance some, but it's still a complete beater. One of those books on the PR/FR bubble due to it mostly all still being there and not completely brittle.

I've got no argument with pressing it and calling it a soft 1.0, but 1.5 is typical PGX overgrade on the low end , and since when is that Good- ? Considering I've seen PGX give taped up beaters missing pages as high as a 2.5, I'm not surprised though.

CGC CBCS PGX everyone grades diff. CGC is real tight CBCS/PGX are not as tight. I would say after press it should be 1.0 (shrug)

The press did approve the appearance some, but it's still a complete beater. One of those books on the PR/FR bubble due to it mostly all still being there and not completely brittle.

I've got no argument with pressing it and calling it a soft 1.0, but 1.5 is typical PGX overgrade on the low end , and since when is that Good- ? Considering I've seen PGX give taped up beaters missing pages as high as a 2.5, I'm not surprised though.

They gave my Hulk 1 a 1.5 grade and i bought as a 3.0 so it workd both ways. I sent you pm of the book and its way better than this 1.5 fantasy 15

I feel like i got a bad grade after seeing that book.