• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,653 posts in this topic

I've always liked the colors on the Jumbo 11.

The only copy I've ever owned was about 2 decades ago when I was introduced to a fellow who had a complete Fiction House collection. He had been in prison for killing his wife, and when released he started selling books to raise funds. Dummy me, I only took the Jumbo 10 through 30 run, most of which I've sold or traded off.

If only I knew then what I know now ...(I suppose we all can say that at one point or another in our collecting lives).

STEVE

Adam,

That is an amazing run of later issue Planet Comics you have! Will you post a large scan of #71? It is one of my favorite Planet covers.

Ken

Post out of order? 893whatthe.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

gossip.gif it'll be posted in a week or so.

Adam,

That is an amazing run of later issue Planet Comics you have! Will you post a large scan of #71? It is one of my favorite Planet covers.

Ken

Getting closer! wink.gif

Planet70v2.jpg

Adam,

Ken

Getting closer! wink.gif

Planet70v2.jpg

That cover is just...WOW! 893whatthe.gif

Here's Jungle 15 Larson w/name erased on her leg, not that I was looking (hehe):

100_1079.jpg

Spectacular, as usual.

Funniest detail is that even the GORILLA is in bondage. That can't be too common.

27_laughing.gif

You have just created a new genre: "Ape Bondage"!!

What a great looking book Steve!! Makes me look at Fiction House in a whole new light!

Adam,

Ken

Getting closer! wink.gif

Planet70v2.jpg

Not close enough! I love that book too though.

Ken

Thanks for posting. What a beautiful copy. Is that copy a pedigree? It looks really fresh and the colors are vivid.

If's a file copy, hence the very sharp corners and overall unread appearance.

The colors aren't right because I have the same problem as you with my scanner failing to properly capture the colors. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Picked this up in the recent Heritage auction. I got beaten by one bid for the 9.4 on ComicLink a while back, and now I'm glad I did.

There are only 4 copies of this book in the census, and now I own two of them ... sheesh.

Great color on this D copy:

rangers_14_heritage_mine.jpg

Picked this up in the recent Heritage auction. I got beaten by one bid for the 9.4 on ComicLink a while back, and now I'm glad I did.

There are only 4 copies of this book in the census, and now I own two of them ... sheesh.

Great color on this D copy:

rangers_14_heritage_mine.jpg

That's a sweet looking copy! headbang.gif

What a great cover! who was the artist? Just Stunning!

He was "the" cover artist for about the last 2 years of FH -- almost every cover in every title. I'm a big fan.