• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,632 posts in this topic

Here is a curiosity - a black and white squarebound reprint of Planet Comics #18 published in the UK by R&J Locker circa 1950. This is the first copy I've seen in twenty years.

Planet%20Comics%203%20UK_zps46gpti0j.jpg

Here is the real #18 for comparison

PlanetComics18CGC65_zps8de3e9d1.jpg

Cool oddity. Fun to see what different colors can do to a classic Zolnerowich cover.

Do you now own this or is it for sale somewhere?

My Rangers run is starting to fill in nicely ... thanks to a cool boardie for this gem that was waiting for me today in the mailbox !

Rangers%209_zps9hwjgtqv.jpg

Nice book. How far are you on your Rangers run?

Thanks! Oh I have quite a distance to go, but I am making some good progress. I didn't intend to, but started picking up more and more books because I just became really intrigued with this title, cover art and stories, and so now, it is my first GA run that I hope to complete. I am usually all over the place with my collecting :D

Thanks! Oh I have quite a distance to go, but I am making some good progress. I didn't intend to, but started picking up more and more books because I just became really intrigued with this title, cover art and stories, and so now, it is my first GA run that I hope to complete. I am usually all over the place with my collecting :D

I recognize this. The same thing happened to me with Planet Comics. I picked up one because I liked the cover art, then another, then another. Then "suddenly" I had 30 of the title and I decided to go after them all.

:cloud9:

rangers13.jpg

Yep. (thumbs u

Do you have the #15 as well Richard, for a trifecta?

RangersComics1492Pennsylvania.jpg

:takeit: