• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fiction house anyone?
26 26

9,638 posts in this topic

On 11/6/2021 at 8:56 PM, Miamiknight3434 said:

I was able to put another book together this week. Thank  @geofan for your help with getting  trade done for the cover. This book is in my top 3 

20211104_180824.jpg

I really love Fight 5. Probably my favorite cover in the entire Fight run. I’ve owned just one copy and I miss it! Congrats Ivan! :golfclap:

On 11/6/2021 at 11:56 PM, Miamiknight3434 said:

I was able to put another book together this week. Thank  @geofan for your help with getting  trade done for the cover. This book is in my top 3 

20211104_180824.jpg

Congrats on the Fight 5 Ivan!  One of my favorite covers in the run as well.  Almost feels like Victor Fox got ahold of this one, you'd expect it on Science or Weird.  

Also forgot my other FH pedigree last night.  Indians Okajima.  I wish I had a war era camp copy, but this is still one of my favorite things that I own.  And I hope I can pick up a FH Church copy at some point.  

Oh and the Jumbo 10s!  Literally at the top of my FH want list.  Such a great cover!  Love those early Jumbos.

Indians 14 Okajima cgc 7.5.jpg

On 11/6/2021 at 11:56 PM, Miamiknight3434 said:

20211104_180824.jpg

On 11/7/2021 at 3:00 AM, Spyder! said:

I really love Fight 5. Probably my favorite cover in the entire Fight run. I’ve owned just one copy and I miss it! Congrats Ivan! :golfclap:

On 11/7/2021 at 7:52 AM, Straw-Man said:

#5 is one of the best!   well done there.

On 11/7/2021 at 9:07 AM, Miamiknight3434 said:

Thanks Jared. It's one of my favorite as well. 

Such a great display of Fight 5's!!! My favorite of whole run.

The hairy chested robots are surprisingly so well groomed! 

On 11/9/2021 at 2:26 PM, Zolnerowich said:

Such a great display of Fight 5's!!! My favorite of whole run.

The hairy chested robots are surprisingly so well groomed! 

Yes I agree I remember when I used reach out to everyone in the fiction house thread 8 years ago looking for copy and I've had the pleasure of owning 4 copies. Which I have regretted selling every single time.