• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Keown Incredibe Hulk pages

13 posts in this topic

Hi All,

All of last year I failed to pick up a single Keown Incredible Hulk page. Nothing. Nada. Zip. That's a sad state of affairs. Anyone got a page or 5 that they would consider parting with, either sale or trade? I'm after pages with the Hulk featured, grey or green, I'm not fussy.

Shoot me a PM or contact me through CAF, and thanks!

Simon

Good luck, finding Dale Hulk pages can be tough sledding. I pulled down a couple last year after a couple years with no luck.

Congrats on whatever you managed to score! I checked your CAF and didn't see them there. I'd love to see what you snagged. :popcorn:

I know this may not be exactly what you're looking for, but I recall seeing a Hulk / Pitt image (maybe a pinup?) available on Albert Moy's site.

I appreciate the mention, but sadly, no, it's not what I'm looking for. It's the Incredible Hulk run that makes me tick. Thanks!