• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2017 ComicLink show 'em if you got 'em thread
11 11

789 posts in this topic

Everything I looked at was already bid up to GPA or close to it so this will be a good one to sit out and see what happens.  Good luck guys!

ComicLink better watch it with all these spam e-mails.  Only so many I can handle before figuring out how to turn them off completely.  I've gotten 2 today and the day is only half over - I swear I got 5 yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Jking3437 said:

I missed the batman 171 and 181 :makepoint:

Don't worry they will be back in a month or two

20 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Hard to make heads or tails out of the ASM auctions.  Seems like pretty big drop from gpa for many except the key 9.8 Spidey's.  Notably 9.8 129 went for $13,800 well above recent gpa.

I was the under bidder on that book. I've never seen a Mark Jewelers 9.8 copy for sale. I thought my bid would take it down. I guess not.. :sorry:

1 hour ago, Bighaley21 said:

I was the under bidder on that book. I've never seen a Mark Jewelers 9.8 copy for sale. I thought my bid would take it down. I guess not.. :sorry:

Thanks for the insight I always like coming to this thread to see books that are usually unique. I didn't know that it was a Mark jeweler... 

I'm going to check comic link out, but haven't before cause I couldn't afford it. EBay had a ASM129 Mark jeweler a while back but it was priced too high and didn't sell,  maybe this is the same one...

38 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Glad to pick up this Blue Beetle 53 in high grade at a fair price. (thumbsu

IMG_4554.PNG

Nice pick-up.  Not looking very good for the female lead.  Watching some of tonights auctions and whomever bought that 9.8 FF 52 awhile back might be having some serious regrets given the hefty price drops for some very high grade early FF's.  Hey, its not as if they are AF 15's.  To be fair the FF 52's just closed and both went for strong prices as did the SS and Galactus's first few appearances.

Edited by ThothAmon

9 minutes ago, ThothAmon said:

Nice pick-up.  Not looking very good for the female lead.  Watching some of tonights auctions and whomever bought that 9.8 FF 52 awhile back might be having some serious regrets given the hefty price drops for some very high grade early FF's.  Hey, its not as if they are AF 15's.

given that the 9.2 FF #52 went for 75% above recent GPA, i don't think they're that concerned yet