• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2017 ComicLink show 'em if you got 'em thread
11 11

789 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

I agree. Classic Bronze Age book, containing some superb Adams / Palmer art. One of my favourites. 

Common mistake on the label about it being the first Kree-Skrull War issue, though. (#89)

what do they do right? (shrug)

Everyone must be busy tonight - I keep winning nice books at great prices.  I'm up to 8 books and the shipping increase is looming.

10 hours ago, DavidTheDavid said:

What did you get?

Nothing huge but books I think have some room to move up in the near future.  The Silver Surfer just had a cool cover and it wasn't much more then grading cost so I grabbed it.  The MGN 4 were cheaper then I can find raw.

Peter Parker 64 CGc 9.6.jpg

Silver Surfer Homecoming.jpg

Scalped 1 CGc 9.8.jpg

She-Hulk 1 CGc 9.8.jpg

Sandman 8 CGc 9.8.jpg

Marvel Graphic Novel 4 CGC 8.0.jpg

Marvel Graphic Novel 4 CGC 9.0.jpg

Marvel Team Up 65.jpg

57 minutes ago, Lego said:

... I grabbed these (among a bunch of others) just because I thought they were fun.

00024612396000110225002005.jpg

I read the entire run of this a few weeks ago.

Totally ridiculous in many places, but very inventive and...  fun.

Edited by Ken Aldred

6 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

I read the entire run of this a few weeks ago.

Totally ridiculous in many places, but very inventive and...  fun.

I've always loved the idea that there's a dinosaur just walking around in the Marvel Universe.  I hope the new series catches on.

Only the OA portion left.  I have no clue about value of OA so I stay clear and don't even look to tempt myself to make a spur of the moment purchase.  Good luck all the OA buyers and sellers.

18 hours ago, Brian48 said:

I don't normally buy OA, but every now and then I see something that I have to have.  You never know if you'll ever get the change again when it comes to OA.  

This splash page floored me when I first saw it in 'Tec 823.  Having been out of comics for so many years, I never thought DC would be so daring.  Anyway, Ivy is as of tonight, mine (and I know I was probably competing with one of you guys). 

detective comics #823 pg07.jpg

poison-ivy.jpg

Wow! That is a phenomenal  piece of Ivy OA! Congratulations. (worship)

If you ever decide to part with it I would definitely be interested......... :wishluck:

Hi all --

Figured we can revive this old thread for any new action on the May Comiclink auction...I'm following about 4-5 books and am looking forward to the final snipe battles.  I also got my Avengers #28 from the Fantucchio collection from the April auction and found it quite beautiful.  

With things coming down to the wire this week, I will keep my fingers crossed for everyone to land something nice if you're in the running.

Best,

Dan

It took me a bit to send them a check so I'm still waiting to get my last batch of wins.  These auction just seem to blend together at this point since they seem to come around way too often.