• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The 2017 ComicLink show 'em if you got 'em thread
11 11

789 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, 90sChild said:

What TV series is Polaris in?

An upcoming Fox X-Men series called The Gifted.  Although her first appearance in X-Men 49 is the more valuable book, her cover appearance on X-Men 50 is the far more attractive book.

6 hours ago, comicnoir said:

I'm surprised it didn't go for more, given that colour strike.

I was prepped to go higher, but grateful where it ended. Yup, a perfect upgrade as I move from an orange 7.0 oww to this 9.0 white pager. And yes the deep red cover puts it worlds apart from its peers I think. I'll also add that this classic cover is my favorite "women in peril" cover of them all. I just had to own it.

IMG_3777.JPG

My soon to be X

IMG_3778.JPG

Edited by Junkdrawer

25 minutes ago, Junkdrawer said:

I was prepped to go higher, but grateful where it ended. Yup, a perfect upgrade as I move from an orange 7.0 oww to this 9.0 white pager. And yes the deep red cover puts it worlds apart from its peers I think. I'll also add that this classic cover is my favorite "women in peril" cover of them all. I just had to own it.

IMG_3777.JPG

My soon to be X

IMG_3778.JPG

(worship) Well fought sir, I tip my cap.  Amazing book. 

10 hours ago, zhamlau said:

Normally I buy comic art in auction, but ive been building a marvel silver major key collection so i decided to buy this TTA27. It just looked so nice and clean i was surprised it got a 5.0 only. I was pretty happy with price too.

TTA27CL.jpg

Nice collector grade Megaton Bomb Key !!!

On 6/2/2017 at 4:59 AM, Junkdrawer said:

IMG_3777.JPG

My soon to be X

IMG_3778.JPG

Wow, that really is a big difference, congrats!