• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree Book?

31 posts in this topic

Someone else needs to take the reins and complete this.

It's amazing that the data is just sitting with a lack of intent to disseminate

+1 if it's taking this long to get it done does this also kind of show the lack of passion for the project.

+1 if it's taking this long to get it done does this also kind of show the lack of passion for the project.

I think it's clear that this book won't be finished. There have been a lot of promises and a failure to deliver on them. All deposits should be returned. I believe I made a deposit but it's been so long I'm not sure.

I think it's clear that this book won't be finished. There have been a lot of promises and a failure to deliver on them. All deposits should be returned. I believe I made a deposit but it's been so long I'm not sure.

And I would happily be the first to put another deposit down if this thing actually gets off the ground again. Artists that take payment for commissions that were never completed have been banned for that kind of behaviour.

Who made a deposit on the book? It never got close enough to completion for them to be taking sales orders.

I seem to recall they were taking deposits. I could be wrong but that's how I remember it.

Wasn't it possible at one point to preorder it on Amazon? But I may also be misremembering!

Who made a deposit on the book? It never got close enough to completion for them to be taking sales orders.

I seem to recall they were taking deposits. I could be wrong but that's how I remember it.

$100 sticks in my g-string???