• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pedigree Book?

31 posts in this topic

Here's the original thread - http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2907164

Some portions have been written and there has been a website where you can see/read some excerpts but I forget the last update and although good intentions, this won't be completed, in my opinion. Here is that link - http://www.comicpedigrees.com/book.php

Obviously, it's not as cool as all the stories Matt would have been sharing, but I'm starting a new project new project to collect pedigree data beyond just the Edgar Church Collection Data I've already been compiling.

I'll have a more formal announcement at some point in the future (once I get the Larson list in digital format, probably) but I figured it can't hurt to let people know now (especially if anyone's got data to share- master lists are especially welcome!)

I heard that Matt's great grandson is going to publish it in 2121.

I think 2525 is more likely

In the year 2525

If man is still alive

If woman can survive

They may find

That the pedigree book has not been jive.

Should they not simply return all deposits that were made many moons ago to reverse copies? This would seem to be the ethical thing to do since this is going no where fast. I don't even recall if I made one but hanging on to that money this long [likely spent?] is just wrong.

Obviously, it's not as cool as all the stories Matt would have been sharing, but I'm starting a new project new project to collect pedigree data beyond just the Edgar Church Collection Data I've already been compiling.

I'll have a more formal announcement at some point in the future (once I get the Larson list in digital format, probably) but I figured it can't hurt to let people know now (especially if anyone's got data to share- master lists are especially welcome!)

This is awesome to hear, Rob. I've been curious myself of what keys and semi-keys the Oakland pedigree (and others!) contains.

In the year 2525

If man is still alive

If woman can survive

They may find

lol

This is awesome to hear, Rob. I've been curious myself of what keys and semi-keys the Oakland pedigree (and others!) contains.

It's going to be interesting to see what info I can get both to just get a sense of what's in each and to really be able to compare pedigrees, at least in terms of the breadth and depth of the runs.

In the year 2525

If man is still alive

If woman can survive

They may find

:roflmao: