• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Marvel Mystery Comics #46 CGC 1.5 Universal FS - Classic Hitler Cover
1 1

27 posts in this topic

Hey Folks,

So Normal Rules apply,

Not real excited about posting this one but room has to be made. This was purchased right here on the boards from one of the real good ones. (thumbsu

When I purchased it, it had some pencil filling in the faces of the 2 in peril that I sent in to get removed and had it reholdered and presents very nicely for the grade (it did before but looks even better now!!) Plus I wanted to get some interior shots and gauge the actual PQ which states on the label as slightly brittle. I had no problems thumbing through book and will share some photos I took.

A Classic cover if there ever was one.

Shipping is included in the price and will be priority mail (box) super well padded I have never had any issues before and don't plan to start now. CONUS only for this book sorry folks.

Paypal accepted

Returns will be accepted but please notify me ASAP if there is problem. (also not too worried about this. See my Kudos link in my sig line. Also eBay handle ginopaulus22

Price is pretty firm on this one but will always listen to reasonable counters just for the conversation :) - $3100  $2750 shipped

OK onto the pictures and thanks for looking!!

Edited by gino2paulus2
NEW PRICE

Just a few pics for your enjoyment of while I had it raw prior to the pencil being removed and the splashes and of course as you have seen the finished product in the new slab which is just FYI of the first rendition of the new slabs without the well...

26377374661_e7d9f25087_c.jpg

26170743920_d1c33985ec_c.jpg

25838770964_9989b9e62a_c.jpg

25840733183_8070bdc273_c.jpg

26351278082_7c520da06c_c.jpg

25838732404_85c4ecef37_c.jpg

That is such a neat book, Gino. I wish I could afford it. Love me some goofy,inflated, green Hitler head covers.

Folks, there is not a nicer person around. His service is top-notch and he definitely doesn't skimp on packaging.

Good luck on both the sale and pursuit of the new acquisition, my friend.