• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Atomic Age DCs...Have a piece of Rhubarb...
9 9

665 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:
4 minutes ago, MrBedrock said:

Well that's $37 you will never get back again.

Consigning it to Bedrock Comics will earn him a quick $50.  Salesmanship is all it takes!

:idea:

7 minutes ago, tricolorbrian said:

I thought maybe I'd consign it to that guy in Canada...Calvin Slobodian (or whatever).  He'll probably call it a VF and I'll make a ton of $$...

Ah, the good old days, when you would sell a book to a dealer that you thought was a VF, he'd insist it was only a FN, and then you'd find he had listed it in his catalog as a VF/NM. :)

10 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Ah, the good old days, when you would sell a book to a dealer that you thought was a VF, he'd insist it was only a FN, and then you'd find he had listed it in his catalog as a VF/NM. :)

:cloud9:

3 minutes ago, tricolorbrian said:
2 hours ago, MrBedrock said:

Well that's $37 you will never get back again.

Really?  I guess there must have been a warehouse find of these scarce #2s, eh?hm

:gossip: Bedrock's warehouse stretches from Houston to just this side of the border with Louisiana. 

Amelia Earhart, Judge Crater, and Jimmy Hoffa are all rumored to be living in there somewhere.  The National Geographic is mounting an expedition this summer to try and find them.

When does the Atomic Age end?  Is 1951 too late?

dan1.18a_zpsh4dwnpap.jpg

1 minute ago, Sqeggs said:

When does the Atomic Age end?

For the folks in Kim Jung Un's Korea it is just beginning.