• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Atomic Age DCs...Have a piece of Rhubarb...
9 9

665 posts in this topic

On 9/1/2021 at 8:23 PM, MrBedrock said:

I can remember where most of my books came from, but I have no recollection of where the 23 came from.

:whistle:

On 9/1/2021 at 5:12 PM, Robot Man said:

Yeah, that 23 is a stunner. One of my favorite SA covers and one I’ve yet to aquire...:sorry:

The #23 and #54 seem to be the two most difficult issues to locate.  At least that's what the "experts" say, and it has also been my experience...Just hang in there, a #23 will show up for you eventually...(thumbsu  And just in case you missed mine that I found in February...here it is in all it's low-grade glory...:baiting:

49570909837_157a8d68c1_c.jpg

Edited by Tri-ColorBrian

On 9/2/2021 at 3:24 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

The #23 and #54 seem to be the two most difficult issues to locate.  At least that's what the "experts" say, and it has also been my experience...Just hang in there, a #23 will show up for you eventually...(thumbsu  And just in case you missed mine that I found in February...here it is in all it's low-grade glory...:baiting:

So sorry you have to endure owning such a “low grade” copy...:sorry:

On 9/2/2021 at 3:24 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

I certainly don't have a 23... my earliest issue is 29.  But I lucked across this last year not even knowing it was supposedly difficult:

Strange_Adventures_054.jpg

On 8/30/2021 at 1:15 PM, jimjum12 said:

First one of these I ever had.... scarcest 1950's DC according to OPG, but I would imagine there are others that are more scarce... this one is MIGHTY cool. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

DANGER TRAIL 3.jpg

Wow this one kind of got lost in the Strange Adventures madness. But what a great book! Deserves to be posted in the obscure DC thread!

On 11/26/2021 at 12:17 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

Nice.  Like looking at a Mr. Bedrock post, but not all 9.6s...:)  Where'd ya get that Superboy #4?  Huh? Huh?  Yeah...I thought so...:cool::baiting:

Yep got it from you and had it pressed and cleaned. I’m very happy with the grade it received. It was one of the last 3 books I needed to complete Superboy #1-#20.