• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You guys are honest sellers.

173 posts in this topic

The lack of direct answers was not the only thing of note. I like the fact that this is a tight online community, but when someone is torn up for making an accusation after trying to keep the seller's name private and before an actual denial, that disturbs me. A "circle the wagons" mentality does not do much for this board's image or add confidence when dealing with its members. Clearly I am not alone in feeling this way.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you have something to say then sack up and say it or shut the [#@$%!!!] up.

I already said it. Can't you read?

What is this.......Let's-Be-Cryptic Monday?

I was merely responding to OF, and you decided to question my motives. confused-smiley-013.gif

I wasn't questioning your motives, I was asking you what your point was. There's a difference.

And..as I said above...I wasn't trying to make one. confused-smiley-013.gif

If there is a more specific question you'd like to ask me....fire away.

The lack of direct answers was not the only thing of note. I like the fact that this is a tight online community, but when someone is torn up for making an accusation after trying to keep the seller's name private and before an actual denial, that disturbs me. A "circle the wagons" mentality does not do much for this board's image or add confidence when dealing with its members. Clearly I am not alone in feeling this way.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yea, I can read [#@$%!!!]. If you've got such a problem with the people around here then what are you doing still slumming here?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Please note:

a) The "someone" you mentioned had all of 20 posts and was in all likelihood a shill created solely for the purpose of anonymously attacking the board member.

b) What is the purpose of making an accusation without naming a name? The poster HAD to have realized that he would have the name drawn out of him. You don't think that was just a little too premeditated? No one twisted his arm.

c) That was my main problem with how the Donut was slammed. I don't believe it was an innocent FYI type of post.

That said:

d) I don't think that the answers provided by Donut helped his position.

Now, if you want to take a poll on the matter, create one. But what kind of outcome would you have preferred? A mea culpa? What do you want?

I agree, but shill or not the fact that there wasn't an immediate denial is bizarre. I know that if someone had said those things about me, that would have been the first thing out of my mouth. All this [#@$%!!!] about "not dignifying accusations" or whatever is bogus. Maybe FD shilled maybe he didn't. Whatever the case, the whole thread looked bad.

I agree, but shill or not the fact that there wasn't an immediate denial is bizarre. I know that if someone had said those things about me, that would have been the first thing out of my mouth. All this [#@$%!!!] about "not dignifying accusations" or whatever is bogus. Maybe FD shilled maybe he didn't. Whatever the case, the whole thread looked bad.

Please refer to d) above.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yea, I can read [#@$%!!!]. If you've got such a problem with the people around here then what are you doing still slumming here?

What the hell are you talking about? Disagreeing with a few people's responses to a single thread doesn't mean I have a problem with the people here. Obviously I don't or I wouldn't bother to have posted 2,000+ times. I guess you are one of those who believe that voicing concerns or criticisms is a bad thing. "Love it or leave it", right? screwy.gif

KILTMAN.jpg893scratchchin-thumb.gif

RH's was funny. Yours is just...........scary. crazy.gif

Get OUTTA HERE! You are in no position to critique right now! makepoint.gif

When a picture of my fricken head is on a platter with "blood" around it it becomes my position to critique. crazy.gif Let stic kwith funny and not scary! flowerred.gif

IMHO, I'm just happy to see that flame wars aren't centered only around me and that I'm right in believing that many board members are just a bunch of jerks. headbang.gif

Are you trying to get attacked?

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

popcorn.gif

I guess you are one of those who believe that voicing concerns or criticisms is a bad thing.

Only when you don't know what you're talking about. Do you think FD shilled his auction? I'd like to hear where you stand on the issue.

IMHO, I'm just happy to see that flame wars aren't centered only around me and that I'm right in believing that many board members are just a bunch of jerks. headbang.gif

Hmmm, you must be a newer member. 27_laughing.gif

Are you trying to get attacked?

He's a non factor, like you.