• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You guys are honest sellers.

173 posts in this topic

IMHO, I'm just happy to see that flame wars aren't centered only around me and that I'm right in believing that many board members are just a bunch of jerks. headbang.gif

Hmmm, you must be a newer member. 27_laughing.gif

Nope, just a "member". wink.gif

IMHO, I'm just happy to see that flame wars aren't centered only around me and that I'm right in believing that many board members are just a bunch of jerks. headbang.gif

Like you have room to talk! sumo.gifstooges.gif

I only fight back when someone throws the initial punch. Certain "jerks" have thrown the first punch in the past, and they are labeled "jerks" in my mind from here on out.

ooooh I get it, "member" like in [#@$%!!!] or [#@$%!!!] or [#@$%!!!].... insane.gif

ooooh I get it, "member" like in [#@$%!!!] or [#@$%!!!] or [#@$%!!!].... insane.gif

Or .

I only fight back when someone throws the initial punch. Certain "jerks" have thrown the first punch in the past, and they are labeled "jerks" in my mind from here on out.

Hobgoblin just walk away and stop trying to hijack my being exposed thread!

Or .

yeah I tried that but since it didn't give me the [#@$%!!!] effect, I didn't bother.... confused-smiley-013.gif

Yep, just a member who doesn't take any of the [#@$%!!!] some of the comic-nazi geezers around here like to dish out on newbies. thumbsup2.gif

Brad, I just noticed the custom title. 27_laughing.gif Congrats. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks, OG. They did it when my back was turned. I'm actually prouder of the one I came up with for Ian L........ The English Impatient.

Hobgoblin just walk away and stop trying to hijack my being exposed thread!

27_laughing.gif Sorry kilt, I'll leave you with all the attention. thumbsup2.gif

I guess you are one of those who believe that voicing concerns or criticisms is a bad thing.

Only when you don't know what you're talking about. Do you think FD shilled his auction? I'd like to hear where you stand on the issue.

I am not going to say he shilled his own auctions, because I don't know that he did. I have not done business with him and I don't know him on a personal level. That being said, in my opinion his response did not look good and I will think twice before bidding on his auctions again.

I'm actually prouder of the one I came up with for Ian L........ The English Impatient.

That was perfect, I forgot about that one. 27_laughing.gif

'Course "The English Outpatient" would have been good too.

That being said, in my opinion his response did not look good and I will think twice before bidding on his auctions again.

That's what I'm looking for. I don't agree with you, but I can respect the fact that you have an opinion and are willing to state it instead of just insinuating.

Less competition on FD's auctions is a good thing for those of us who have bid (and won) and will continue to bid on them. It's in my best interest not to try and convince you that he's a stand up guy. Now he may feel differently about it, but I doubt it.

What I really want to know is there is a another board member on here that lives in the same town as you, do you know them? Surely stillwater,ok is'nt that big of a town 893scratchchin-thumb.gif that's peculiar tonofbricks.gif................. sumo.gif.................. popcorn.gif

That being said, in my opinion his response did not look good and I will think twice before bidding on his auctions again.

That's what I'm looking for. I don't agree with you, but I can respect the fact that you have an opinion and are willing to state it instead of just insinuating.

Less competition on FD's auctions is a good thing for those of us who have bid (and won) and will continue to bid on them. It's in my best interest not to try and convince you that he's a stand up guy. Now he may feel differently about it, but I doubt it.

I am sure he couldn't care less if I bid on his auctions or not. There are plenty of bidders out there, just like there are plenty of sellers. My tolerance for shilling and questionable eBay practices is PAINFULLY low and doesn't rise much beyond the appearance of impropriety...mostly because it doesn't have to. This is not a criminal trial and I don't need hard evidence. It might not be "fair", but it is my right to draw my own conclusions as to who I want to do business with. I am pleasantly surprised that you recognize the difference between that and actually stating that FD shills his own auctions (which is NOT my right). Most would not be savvy enought to draw that distinction. thumbsup2.gif