• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You guys are honest sellers.

173 posts in this topic

There are plenty of people in Glass Houses. I doubt i am the only hypocrite on these forums.

I'm sure there are other hypocrites here as well. But you're also a thief and probably still would be if you had not been caught.

Are people supposed to feel sorry for a criminal just because he pleads guilty? I don't think so.

Recently FD had a few shill accusations thrown his way.. was that really EVER resolved to everyones liking?

etcc..etcc..

As interesting as those accusations were, the fact that people were content to let it die without a whimper spoke volumes. I know I took serious note of that thread and who posted what.

You're not the only one who noticed... gossip.gif

Which thread was that? confused-smiley-013.gif

That's pretty good Red,but I'd rather see one with his head on a platter..could that be arranged?.................. popcorn.gif

That's an even better idea.....I'll file it away for future use!

Well I have taken some time digesting all of this and I must say I'm as appalled as the rest of you.

Scammers are very much part of the dark side of this hobby and kiltman now deserves everything that is coming to him.

But on the other hand...I am impressed he stood up and took the blame once he was outed. I'm still unforgiving about the shilling-his-own-auctions part, but most people caught with their hand in the cookiejar would quietly disappear only to resurface using a new nick. Not a lot of 17-year olds would have the balls to face up to it.

I tend to agree here.

I have yet to read the reast of this thread though. but am not inclined to hand the death penality... yet. smirk.gif

Maybe some comunity service?

Go give some of your cheap readers to kids living in an orphanage near you and maybe your karma will return to balance.

Well, I'll be the second, or third or fourth to admit that some of the questions raised were not addressed.

Is that diplomatic enough? confused-smiley-013.gif

I see both sides to everyones viewpoint,but my question is"what if he shilled an auction that you won & made you pay extra bucks", confused-smiley-013.gif I hope you learn from this that there is more to life than money,it's nice & all but it's not worth a few bucks to make enemies.It was wrong what you did & hopefully you will make amends,but somehting like this takes time.I'm sure some will forgive but not forget.............

The lack of direct answers was not the only thing of note. I like the fact that this is a tight online community, but when someone is torn up for making an accusation after trying to keep the seller's name private and before an actual denial, that disturbs me. A "circle the wagons" mentality does not do much for this board's image or add confidence when dealing with its members. Clearly I am not alone in feeling this way.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The lack of direct answers was not the only thing of note. I like the fact that this is a tight online community, but when someone is torn up for making an accusation after trying to keep the seller's name private and before an actual denial, that disturbs me. A "circle the wagons" mentality does not do much for this board's image or add confidence when dealing with its members. Clearly I am not alone in feeling this way.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Please note:

a) The "someone" you mentioned had all of 20 posts and was in all likelihood a shill created solely for the purpose of anonymously attacking the board member.

b) What is the purpose of making an accusation without naming a name? The poster HAD to have realized that he would have the name drawn out of him. You don't think that was just a little too premeditated? No one twisted his arm.

c) That was my main problem with how the Donut was slammed. I don't believe it was an innocent FYI type of post.

That said:

d) I don't think that the answers provided by Donut helped his position.

Now, if you want to take a poll on the matter, create one. But what kind of outcome would you have preferred? A mea culpa? What do you want?

What is this.......Let's-Be-Cryptic Monday?

I was merely responding to OF, and you decided to question my motives. confused-smiley-013.gif

I wasn't questioning your motives, I was asking you what your point was. There's a difference.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

If you have something to say then sack up and say it or shut the [#@$%!!!] up.