• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

IMPORTANT - CGC Chat Boards Upgrade
6 6

151 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Calamerica said:
18 hours ago, VintageComics said:

Actually, you couldn't do it on the old forum either. Your searches had to have at least 4 characters.

18 hours ago, VintageComics said:

Actually, you couldn't do it on the old forum either. Your searches had to have at least 4 characters.

I don't know how to tell you this but straight up: I only typed in CAL. That was all.

You seem to have developed a stutter. hm

1 hour ago, Rip67vdub said:

For the Mods:

If your sales thread has a lightning bolt icon above the # of replies stating, "This has received a lot of posts recently", is this good or bad?

I think that depends on whether you believe in Zeus or not.

Let's just go back to the old functional webpage.  this one stinks.  I can't upload pics without re-sizing them (and i will NOT do that), I can't post a link to another pg., I can't see everything at one glance, I don't know if someone has read a PM or not, the list goes on and on...I'm getting tired of it.  It's not an improvement, it's a cluster diddle...are you losing members yet?

Edited by tricolorbrian

On 2/12/2017 at 9:10 PM, tricolorbrian said:

Let's just go back to the old functional webpage.  this one stinks.  I can't upload pics without re-sizing them (and i will NOT do that), I can't post a link to another pg., I can't see everything at one glance, I don't know if someone has read a PM or not, the list goes on and on...I'm getting tired of it.  It's not an improvement, it's a cluster diddle...are you losing members yet?

traffic does seem to be way down (shrug)