• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question for Regulars and Collectors
1 1

58 posts in this topic

Okay I have no Idea how to Post pictures on this site, I've been trying for an hour, It keeps telling me to Post the complete URL but I have the pictures saved and when I open them with foxfire the URL that comes up wont let me post them here...

can someone tell me how to post pictures on this site?

I have 3 pictures saved in "My Pictures"...How do I get them to this site?

Or I had another thought, Maybe I could send them to a poster here and you could post them....I took the pictures on my phone, I could send them to one of you through a text and then If you know how you could then post them here for me...If anyone is interested let me know

thanks

Edited by billbrown7080

Okay I have no Idea how to Post pictures on this site, I've been trying for an hour, It keeps telling me to Post the complete URL but I have the pictures saved and when I open them with foxfire the URL that comes up wont let me post them here...

Or I had another thought, Maybe I could send them to a poster here and you could post them....I took the pictures on my phone, I could send them to one of you through a text and then If you know how you could then post them here for me...If anyone is interested let me know

thanks

There's a noob guide stickied in comics general, it's a how to guide for the site.

For pictures you have saved on your computer you'll probably run into a file size problem...you can try it in the full reply option, it allows you to attach a file & you just have to adjust the drop down to the third choice.

Most people upload files they want to post using a picture hosting site (imgur, photobucket etc..) when you sign up you can upload anything on your computer & then copy the links.

If none of this makes sense, try the noob guide, there are pictures in there to show you what to do.

thanks

Open up a free photo sharing account at photobucket.com or a similar site. Upload the pics from your computer to that site and then copy and paste the 'code' into this thread.

Would love to see some pics from your collection.

Seriously

I come to your house and seriously appraise them. Or arrange another Boardie to do so. PM me... :wishluck:

I will fly out and buy the collection on the spot.

CAL who has the coin to do so...

I will fly out and buy the collection for $100 more than CAL offers you.

DOMO who has more coin than CAL...

Seriously

I come to your house and seriously appraise them. Or arrange another Boardie to do so. PM me... :wishluck:

Classic :signfunny:

Seriously

Books just went from 9.6 to VG

Seriously

lol

To Oakman29

are you here just to argue with people?

I mean seriously, I write this post, asking an honest question and you decide to reply with

"This stinks of familiarity meh Hopefully I'm wrong.

Spidey senses tingling. hm"

clearly trying to suggest I'm lying.about my post and collection

So I then Post Pictures for you and the half dozen other people suggesting I'm lying...

annnnnnd you yet again decide to respond Negatively...

I'm why are you here...just to be mean?

You didn't have to respond either time,Its almost like it made you angry that I actually posted the pictures and you were wrong about your "Spidey Senses", so you then decided to respond negatively AGAIN...

anyways just dont respond anymore if your going to continue to be negative....I only wanted advise, and only posted the pictures because so many asked, You dont seem to want to be any help at all, only negative

Don't mind oak, he just sounds jaded, for every legit collector announcing themselves as new here, it seems there are a handful of others, inlcuding e.g. shill accounts, advertisements or trolling for offers, or some other false front or ulterior motive other than a 'hale fellow, well met.'

Some nice keys you pulled out.

http://i.imgur.com/gallery/3wewm.jpg

Don't mind oak, he just sounds jaded, for every legit collector announcing themselves as new here, it seems there are a handful of others, inlcuding e.g. shill accounts, advertisements or trolling for offers, or some other false front or ulterior motive other than a 'hale fellow, well met.'

Exactly, There are so many people that come on here with a 1st post saying they have the end all , be all collection. Oh, and by the way it's for sale! Fancy that..... (shrug)

Exactly, There are so many people that come on here with a 1st post saying they have the end all , be all collection. Oh, and by the way it's for sale! Fancy that..... (shrug)

Not once did Bill Brown suggest it was for sale. Go back and read the entire thread. I think his observations hold quite true. That's a lot of comics in boxes. I tend to sense some envy here maybe. It was absolutely unnecessarily rude that's for sure. I think an apology is more in order. Everyone dreams of finding a big collection somewhere and then one is presented to you and you take a big dump on it. He only asked for help.

To Oakman29

are you here just to argue with people?

I mean seriously, I write this post, asking an honest question and you decide to reply with

"This stinks of familiarity meh Hopefully I'm wrong.

Spidey senses tingling. hm"

clearly trying to suggest I'm lying.about my post and collection

So I then Post Pictures for you and the half dozen other people suggesting I'm lying...

annnnnnd you yet again decide to respond Negatively...

I'm why are you here...just to be mean?

You didn't have to respond either time,Its almost like it made you angry that I actually posted the pictures and you were wrong about your "Spidey Senses", so you then decided to respond negatively AGAIN...

anyways just dont respond anymore if your going to continue to be negative....I only wanted advise, and only posted the pictures because so many asked, You dont seem to want to be any help at all, only negative

Your post have all the red flags of a possible scam so I'm glad it looks like you are legit. Did you inherit the collection? Someone obviously went thru a lot of time and effort to put the collection together and even was anal enough to label the boxes. People that are that anal about their vast collection usually know about the price guide and E-Bay which is why some people will question why you need appraisal advice.