• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

name change

30 posts in this topic

You likely have a different log in information (email addresses and password) for the message boards vs the main cgc website.

If that is the case it looks like they just created a new account for your - adding a "1" to your cgc website screen name.

Try to log into just the message board - plug in the email address you used to sign up and then the password.

If you forget your password you can reset it this way also.

Just now, Johnny545 said:

You likely have a different log in information (email addresses and password) for the message boards vs the main cgc website.

If that is the case it looks like they just created a new account for your - adding a "1" to your cgc website screen name.

Try to log into just the message board - plug in the email address you used to sign up and then the password.

If you forget your password you can reset it this way also.

Right.  I think the reason your old board names aren't available is because you still have them in the system. 

My board name, David Merryweather, apparently doesn't fit without the "r" being moved to a second line.  This is just wrong.

If I can't get into my personal preferences, I'd suggest using a smaller font (if required to fit my moniker on the first line) or separating David from Merryweather so that Merryweather would fit on the second line. 2c

Edited by DavidMerryweather

3 hours ago, Badger111 said:

Yeah, I'm Badger111 and Badger is not available.:mad:  I'm a sad badger111.

...you have been upgraded my friend..... now you must live up to the hype :sumo: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbs u