• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yet Another CGC FAN

15 posts in this topic

should we all email him and ask if he has any cgc books?

he hates cgc but his auctions say not cgc in title hence his keyword spaming

I think someone should email and tell him he can save on listing fees if he dropped the BIN because its the same as his opening bid foreheadslap.gif

dunno how good 8 bucks for a slabed comic for shipping is, so if it were 5 bucks, that plus getting the book at cover price plus grading and handling he couldn't be making a nickel :P

I emailed the guy, stating that what he has is simply a direct edition sold in a comic shop as opposed to a newsstand edition, and this was his very quick response: ....

your own words just said they are different so there is a variant a comic shop version to a non comic shop version, hence variant thank you for your input

foreheadslap.gif

I emailed the guy, stating that what he has is simply a direct edition sold in a comic shop as opposed to a newsstand edition, and this was his very quick response: ....

your own words just said they are different so there is a variant a comic shop version to a non comic shop version, hence variant thank you for your input

foreheadslap.gif

Posting private Emails on a public forum?

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!! devil.gif

foreheadslap.gif

Posting private Emails on a public forum?

RELEASE THE HOUNDS!!!! devil.gif

26_11_10.gif

foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif And we're the greedy ones!!! tongue.gif

I wonder if his books he sends into PGX really aren't that great or if PGX really is that tough in the higher grades. Nothing he has is really any higher than 9.4 with the exception of 1 book. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif