• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Big Gold GGA Sale! CLOSED- Open to trades & Off to eBay
8 8

236 posts in this topic

Ka'anga Jungle King 8- Fiction House- 8.0- may press higher- $475

This is from a collection of high grade Ka'anga I bought a couple years ago. This is the only one I held onto. I see this as the Ghost Comics 6 of jungle books. Conspicuously, there is GPA for every issue of this run except no GPA sales, at all, of Ka'anga 8. There are only 2 copies on the census and the highest graded is a 5.5!! 

IMG_8444.jpg

IMG_8445.jpg

SKMBT_C25216081917580_(1).jpg

Edited by Ricksneatstuff

8 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Ka'anga Jungle King 8- Fiction House- 8.0- may press higher- $495

This is from a collection of high grade Ka'anga I bought a couple years ago. This is the only one I held onto. I see this as the Ghost Comics 6 of jungle books. Conspicuously, there is GPA for every issue of this run except no GPA sales, at all, of Ka'anga 8. There are only 2 copies on the census and the highest graded is a 5.5!! 

IMG_8444.jpg

IMG_8445.jpg

SKMBT_C25216081917580_(1).jpg

Yes, the woman's pose is virtually identical to that of the woman in bondage on the cover of Ghost #6.

10 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Let's throw something out here that you do not see everyday. This book is tough in half decent shape and I have been asked about selling it at least a dozen times. I am happy to keep it, as you should be able to tell from the price.  Cow Puncher 7- 5.0- $525 firm (I don't know why the interior is showing upside down)IMG_8873.jpg

IMG_8874.jpg

IMG_8875.jpg

So nice  - I've wanted one for long time.