• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Big Gold GGA Sale! CLOSED- Open to trades & Off to eBay
8 8

236 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, 29dukedog said:

For now.  "Catch and Release".  (...Unless that mysterious grail is one of your Stanhalls...?)

HAHAHA!!:golfclap:

Good one. No, the mysterious grail is in my sig line, and it may not be much of a grail to some collectors here.

There is a GI Jane I have that is not going up because I really dig it- the one in the mirror.

6 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Good one. No, the mysterious grail is in my sig line, and it may not be much of a grail to some collectors here.

There is a GI Jane I have that is not going up because I really dig it- the one in the mirror.

Ok, stupid question #37:  Do we have sig lines on the new boards?  What setting have I not engaged?  'Cause I'm not seeing anyone with sig lines.

3 hours ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

Based on your fondness for women tied to airplanes, my guess would be that sweet Airboy #43.

The Airboy is a personal little gem and I have not offered it for sale and have no intention on doing it.

There is one other book though that I begged for high and low for a year, asking everyone for, and then ponied up for when an opportunity came along. It is an unusually tough book from what I've seen and it was a grail for me personally.  

25 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

The Airboy is a personal little gem and I have not offered it for sale and have no intention on doing it.

There is one other book though that I begged for high and low for a year, asking everyone for, and then ponied up for when an opportunity came along. It is an unusually tough book from what I've seen and it was a grail for me personally.  

Hmmm... I've seen you offer for sale many of the books in your sig line... and I assume you'd never want to part with the book you are describing...  Will you ever reveal the grail of which you speak?

29 minutes ago, 29dukedog said:

Hmmm... I've seen you offer for sale many of the books in your sig line... and I assume you'd never want to part with the book you are describing...  Will you ever reveal the grail of which you speak?

It's the Junior 15. 

If you are a Feldstein fan, as I am, it is the holy grail of Feldstein books. Never seems to come up for sale.  

8 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

It's the Junior 15. 

If you are a Feldstein fan, as I am, it is the holy grail of Feldstein books. Never seems to come up for sale.  

I suppose it's easy to say now, but I should've guessed it.  I remember the want list you kept bumping in the WTB section, and I remember the Junior 15 was one of just a few I never saw you cross off.  Yeah, it is a tough one.  Don't think I've seen even one on eBay in 15 years.