• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

General discussion thread - keep the other threads clean
29 29

35,153 posts in this topic

WTH is up with the boards?

I'm being directed to the last post of a thread instead of the last last unread post when I click on a thread.

I posted here because I didn't want to go to another forum until this cleared up...

:insane:

It happend to me a couple of times today, seems to have stopped now. :wishluck:

OK, I was going to post this ON that thread, but I brought it here..

Just crop out the label from your pic and then say "graded X.X by some other guy"

Nope, that's been tried by better men than you.

And why not?

Cause the POS losers who have no lives have to have something to do.

:applause:

Roy, All of the above;) you know I like you...but I'm really sorry to see this post. First off, I'm sorry that anyone is out of work...but frankly, I think encouraging people to post PBX Y or Z books on this site, is just plain disrespectful of the hosts.

I don't consider myself a POS loser, who has nothing to do, lol...and you know I don't collect High Grade books, so I don't really need to have most of my stuff CGC'd, but I do love the site, I learn a lot on it, nice people here, so I just renewed my membership, because especially in this economy, we need to help businesses that we value, survive...and if you promote another company's books here, this is not what you are doing.

OK, I was going to post this ON that thread, but I brought it here..

Just crop out the label from your pic and then say "graded X.X by some other guy"

Nope, that's been tried by better men than you.

And why not?

Cause the POS losers who have no lives have to have something to do.

:applause:

Roy, All of the above;) you know I like you...but I'm really sorry to see this post. First off, I'm sorry that anyone is out of work...but frankly, I think encouraging people to post PBX Y or Z books on this site, is just plain disrespectful of the hosts.

Don't worry about it, as for some bizarre reason, Roy's ego is getting out of control and he's turning into an uber-jerk.

I am constantly amazed that there are still sellers on the Boards who do not know how to pack comics. :frustrated: And that other Board members give them kudos for "great packing" doh! Does the line of spoons never end? (shrug)

I am constantly amazed that there are still sellers on the Boards who do not know how to pack comics. :frustrated: And that other Board members give them kudos for "great packing" doh! Does the line of spoons never end? (shrug)

The forks are getting out of hand as well :makepoint:

I received a book yesterday in a PM flat rate mailer. Period. :o

That's messed up. worse I got was a book floating around in a padded envelope and a piece of cardboard, Paid over $70.00 for the book to have dinged up corners. I now avoid his sales since he sells on here quite a bit not as much as some, but enough.

From an established Board member or a NOOB? hm

No cardboard? :eek:

Well , I will have to add that Divad is a total arse . ( but the kind I love ) . and out of 100's of books that I've bought here , I always look forward to his Mylar #2's w/ backing and his notes on the back / w/ detail . :applause:..................... :makepoint: .............................. :grin:

Edited by bhhooks22

I've received books sent in the Priority Mailer, but they've been well-packed and no problems. Can't imagine at least providing some form of wrapping/cushioning. Even if you box it, you still need a little cushioning in there. Something for goodness' sake!

That depends on what you mean by "established" . . . :insane:

It could have been through a PM :gossip:

You know if we are going to be honest around here with our transactions with other members, names should be given out. Pros and cons about the transaction, if not, its not any better then Ebay feedback, or as meaningful.

No cardboard? :eek:

Period. :sumo: